|Date||Thursday, 28th June, 2012|
|Time||9:30am - 11:30am (NSW/VIC time)|
|Location||Deloitte, 225 George St, Sydney|
Members : FREE|
While astute employers understand that leveraging cultural diversity has considerable benefits for business in terms of improved productivity and innovation, access to talent and developing new markets, getting cultural diversity on an already crowded diversity agenda in an organisation can sometimes be a challenge.
Exclusively for DCA members, we are delighted to invite you to a special interactive forum in Sydney on 28 June, where leading employers and an academic expert share their knowledge and experience on cultural diversity, including:
- How they ensured cultural diversity was on the agenda inside their organisations;
- How they engaged leaders on cultural diversity;
- How they measured or ‘counted’ culture; and
- What cultural diversity initiatives have been the most successful for them.
The forum will feature the following experienced panellists:
- Alec Bashinsky, National Partner, People & Performance, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Neil Cockroft, Head of Diversity & Culture, King & Wood Mallesons
- Kate Aitken, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Prof Lucy Taksa, Professor of Management and Head, Department of Marketing & Management, Macquarie University.
Don’t miss your chance to participate in this highly interactive forum designed to give diversity leaders and practitioners the opportunity to share their experiences and challenges on cultural diversity – with an emphasis on developing actionable strategies for driving change.