DCA membership provides real benefits
Membership provides exclusive access to a potent combination of free or discounted services that enhances your diversity capability and external profile.
- Premium access to findings of our ground-breaking research projects
- Listing of your organisation on our website which demonstrates you as a leader in diversity
- Support for your diversity efforts through our media and government advocacy campaigns
- Access to other thought leaders through our strategic alliances
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities.
- Regular diversity journals and updates
- Access to web-based diversity practice tools and resources on all diversity dimensions and with local, regional and global insights
- Strategic advice and consulting services tailored to your needs
- Speakers and subject matter experts to complement your engagement efforts.
- Free educational forums and events throughout the year on a range of topics and in a variety of formats
- Opportunities for relationship building and networking with other leading diversity employers
- Industry specific networks and benchmarking
- Discounted attendance at flagship events including the Annual Diversity Debate, exploring hot diversity topics.
Click here for more information about DCA's programs and activities.
DCA members explain how membership adds value to their diversity programs:
“As Australia's peak adviser to business on diversity issues, DCA provides us with the directions, advice and support we really value. Our membership keeps us up-to-date on the latest issues and trends in diversity management, and gives us access to DCA's wide experience. It's why we signed up as a foundation member many years ago and why we continue our partnership today.”
Robert Orth, Director, Human Resources for IBM Australia/New Zealand.
“We rely on the quality diversity research and advice provided by DCA to assist in development of our diversity strategy within Allens. DCA has provided assistance to help us create the change in culture required within our firm, to deliver diversity outcomes.”
Jacqui Abbott, Head of Flexibility & Diversity with Allens.
"Organisations that are serious about sustainably addressing diversity need to focus on education and collaboration to create the necessary forward momentum. IAG sees DCA as a great enabler and partner, as we strive to lead our industry as the employer who respects and values the different experiences of our people, harnessing the opportunities and business benefits that diverse ideas and perspectives bring to our organisation and stakeholders."
Fiona Michel, Group General Manager, People & Culture, for Insurance Australia Group.
"PwC's partnership with DCA reinforces our commitment to an inclusive culture and diversity in the workplace. As a firm we have been building a progressive and deliberate focussed approach to diversity, and we are proud to be partnering with DCA to have an opportunity to unite, network and mobilise for meaningful change in improving diversity across corporate Australia."
Sophie Crawford-Jones, PwC’s Head of Human Capital.