Here is a selection of recent media stories in 2013 featuring DCA:
Know-how in the Asian century, by Leo D'Angelo Fisher, BRW, 16 May 2013.
- Diversity Council Australia: Capitalising on Culture, OriginsInFocus, May 2013.
- Entering Mecca for Modern Target Marketing Pilgrims, Newsmaker, 14 May 2013.
Give a Working Mum something she really wants this Mother's Day, by Nareen Young, Australian Women Online, 8 May 2013.
Let’s Capitalise on Australia’s Cultural Diversity, by Nareen Young & Jieh-Yung Lo, Pro Bono Australia News, 6 May 2013.
It’s a long way to the top if you want to wear high heels, on 24 April 2013.
Creating a Diverse Workplace - Top Tips, Pro Bono Australia News, 23 April 2013.
- United in diversity, by Leanne Mezrani, Lawyers Weekly, 8 April 2013.
- Corporates urged to act on Indigenous jobs – Tracker, by BroCAP Admin, The Brotherhood Library Current Awareness Portal, 26 March 2013.
- Corporates must engage better, research finds, Koori Mail, March 2013.
- Women are still being held back at work by ageism and sexism, Leanne Cutcher, The Australian, 23 March 2013.
- Promotion of multicultural workplaces, by Ildi Amon, SBS, 22 Mar 2013.
- Capitalising on Culture: An opportunity not to be missed, by Nareen Young, FECCA's Australian Mosaic, Issue 33, Autumn 2013.
- Strategies released on closing the jobs gap, by Andrew Botlon, SBS radio, 19 March 2013.
- Closing the indigenous jobs gap, by Rachel Nickless, The Australian Financial Review, 20 March 2013.
- Closing the Indigenous employment gap in corporate Australia, Human Capital online, 19 March 2013.
- Lend Lease works to boost indigenous employment, by Sally Rose, The Australian Financial Review, 19 March 2013.
- Private sector can do more to engage indigenous talent, by Tess Bennett, The Australian, 19 March 2013.
- Indigenous jobs gap long way from being closed: survey, by Melissa Jenkins, Industry Search, 19 March 2013.
- Long way to go to close the work gap: report, by Nancia Guivarra, NITV News c/o SBS World News Australia, 18 March 2013.
- Packer pledges to create 2000 indigenous jobs, by Jessica Gardner and Sally Rose, The Australian Financial Review, 18 March 2013.
- Business improves indigenous engagement: report, by Rachel Nickless, The Australian Financial Review, 18 March 2013.
- Corporates urged to act on indigenous jobs, by Melissa Jenkins from AAP, Perth Now, 18 March 2013.
- Corporates urged to act on indigenous jobs, NineMSN, 18 March 2013.
- Why creating an inclusive workplace is good for the bottom line, by Nareen Young, Business Chicks, 18 March 2013.
- 2019 too late for ABS data on unpaid work: Researchers and industry bodies, by Rose Powell, Women's Agenda, 15 March 2013.
- Older women left out of workforce, by Laura Speranza, The Sunday Telegraph and The Australian, 10 March 2013.
- Our book of potential board directors, by Marina Go, Women's Agenda, 8 March 2013.
- The most influential female voices, Midland Express and 9 other sources, 8 March 2013.
- Mature-age women at work: undervalued at best, invisible at worst, by Nareen Young, On Line Opinion, 8 March 2013.
- Increased flexibility on the horizon for Aussie workers, Dynamic Business, by Ben Thompson, 7 March 2013.
- Superwoman? Where? by Tracey Spicer, The Hoopla, 7 March 2013.
- Undervalued, underemployed, discouraged and departed: the story of mature-age women in the workplace, olderworkers.com.au, 6 March 2013.
- Women over 45 are undervalued and underutilised in the workplace, Australian Women Online, 5 March 2013.
- Why the concept of working from home has become an urban myth, by Rick Morton, The Australian, 2 March 2013
- A Taste of Harmony, by Nareen Young, Business Chicks, 22 February 2013.
- Flexibility needs to be standard operating practice: DCA, Discrimination Alert, Thomson Reuters, Issue 415, 7 February 2013.
- Election battleground: workplace relations?, by Stephanie Zillman, HC magazine, 11 February 2013.
- The growing problem for working mothers, by Wendy Tuohy, Adelaide Now, 10 February 2013.
- Roxon shows there's still an imbalance, by Jenna Price, The Canberra Times, 5 February 2013.
- Fighting the good fight for gender equality, by Nareen Young, Where Women Work 2013, page 24, 4 February 2013.
- Mothers can relate to Roxon's decision, by Amy McNeilage, The Age, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Canberra Times and 180 other regional newspapers, 3 February, 2013.
- Multiculturalism survey for ASX, Discrimination Alert, Thomson Reuters, Issue 414, 24 January 2013.
- Capitalising on culture: How prepared are Australian organisations for the workforce of the future?, FECCA eNews, January 2013.
- Diversity Council Australia, Parlour - Women, Equity, Architecture, 10 January 2013.
- Lack of cultural diversity a 'risk', by Lisa MacNamara, The Courier Mail, 2 January 2013.
- Flexible working - the new normal, by Nareen Young, emPOWERmagazine, Summer 2013.
For media stories in 2012, click here.
For media stories in 2011, click here.
For media stories in 2010, click here.